At Steve Basso Plumbing, Heating & A/C we are here to help you with your home comfort, from personalized heating and air conditioning solutions to improving indoor air quality and more. One way we do this is by providing whole house dehumidification. Humidity control is essential for obtaining optimum home comfort in Fairfield County and the surrounding areas due to the climate and weather in this part of Connecticut.
Just like too little humidity can cause problems, relatively high levels of humidity can wreck havoc on your home - and your health. Mold growth is a major concern and reason enough to invest in our Fairfield dehumidifiers and dehumidification services. But there are other ways that relatively high humidity indoors can detract from your home comfort in Connecticut.
Have you ever experienced any of the following uncomfortable and/or unhealthy conditions while inside your Fairfield County area home?:
- Do you have trouble sleeping at night due to clammy skin or stuffiness in the air?
- Have you ever lowered the temperature via your AC unit because it is too stuffy and uncomfortable?
- Have your floors or other surfaces ever felt sticky or “sweaty”?
- Are you concerned with mold and mildew growth in your home?
- Do you have musty odors or smells in any area of your home?
- Is there condensation on the water pipes inside your home?
- Are there any wet stains on the walls or ceilings of your home's interior?
Experiencing any of the above conditions can make sleeping and even daily activities miserable, not to mention some conditions can be hazardous to your family’s health or your home’s furnishings. Over-moist air can encourage the growth of mold, bacteria, and dust mites - three commonly known household allergens. So if you find yourself or a family member suffering from allergies, take note - it could be your home that's causing the problem, and a dehumidifier may be a step in the right direction toward an allergy-free home.
Let Steve Basso, your reliable Fairfield HVAC contractor, help make your family and home as comfortable as possible with our whole house dehumidifiers and other dehumidification and humidity control solutions.
Suffering from air that's too dry? We also carry a selection of quality humidifiers that can help alleviate symptoms related to dry air.
Services Our Fairfield Dehumidifiers Contractors Offer
- Whole House Dehumidifiers
- Humidity Control
- Whole House Dehumidification
- Aprilaire Dehumidifiers
- Fairfield Dehumidifiers
- Indoor Air Quality
- Heating and Air Conditioning
- Fairfield HVAC Contractor
- Dehumidifiers in Fairfield, CT
We Provide Dehumidifiers in the Following Towns in Connecticut
Fairfield County - Bridgeport, CT | Norwalk, CT | Shelton, CT | Stamford Plumber, CT | Darien, CT | Easton, CT | Fairfield, CT | Greenwich, CT | Monroe, CT | And More
Steve Basso Plumbing Heating & A/C LLC is Rated: 3 / 3
"Steve, you and your staff are the best....thanks for all your hard work!"
- Mr. Bruce H. | Rated: 3 / 3
Recent Articles about Dehumidifiers
- WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW ABOUT YOUR NEW HAVEN DEHUMIDIFIER - If you’re shopping for New Haven dehumidifiers, you may have seen 70 pint dehumidifiers and wondered how many pints you need to cool a basement, 3 bedrooms, 2 bedrooms and a kitchen, or even your whole house. Having the perfectly sized New Haven dehumidifier will go a long way in helping you breathe easily. Your children and…
- THE BENEFITS OF HAVING A NEW HAVEN DEHUMIDIFIER - A New Haven dehumidifier is an electronic device usually used in the workplace or in the home. It is used to reduce the humidity in the air -that is the measure of the amount of moisture in the air. How A Dehumidifier Works A New Haven dehumidifier works by controlling the humidity by sucking in the air…